Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Week 7 iGoogle

Have just added all the gadgets to my iGoogle page. There is so much to choose from but I wonder how much of it is really useful. Manged to get my blog added but could not make an entry as I had created the blog under a different account to the iGoogle page. I am a bit confused about all these accounts and will need to go back streamline things so everything appears together.

As for Google I find it so easy to use and I am so surprised about how much there is to use beyond the search capacity. I have just purchased a laptop for home and will certainly be adding to my iGoogle page.

I have read various articles about working at Google about there creative work spaces, bringing animals to work etc etc but I read recently that the average salary for Google Aust staff was $170,000! Do they employ middle aged librarians???

No comments: