Thursday, June 19, 2008

week 6 GoogleTools

I enjoyed this activity especially google maps - managed to get a full list of all the restaurants and cafes in st kilda. So now I know where they are and how to contact them. Google maps would also be great for sending directions to people coming to visit the library.

I am not to sure about the directions supplied to get from point A-B. Although I would arrive at my destination there were more direct routes than those given. I had fun checking this out.


Google docs was interesting but as we are totally microsoft focused here at work I see little use for it. It could be usefil at home.


The thing I do like about all the google tools is the portability/accessibility. I have set up an Igoogle account and now I can access all my 'stuff' whenever I am logged on - this includes emails, documents, photos and my blog!

No comments: