Thursday, September 11, 2008

Week 16 - at last!

Have had look at the web 2.0 directory and the web 2.0 award winners. It is really amazing what is available. I would really like to be more disciplined and set aside some time to investigate further but.....

I have really enjoyed doing this course and if nothing else I now have a much greater awareness of some of the we 2.0 technologies. What did I like most? igoogle, rollyo, del.icio.us, google tools especially maps and earth, and the image generators. I will do some more work on RSS feeds, wikis and letterpop as I would like to incorporate these into my work.
This has has been a great learning experience and thankyou to Leslie and Lynette for their support and guidance.

One thing I have definitely learnt is that I have no interest in blogging - reading or writing!

No comments: