For a task that seemed fairly simple this has taken forever. Finding Flickr and having a look was fun. Found some great photos of one of my favourite spots - Inverloch. But having to set up a yahoo account, a yahoo email and a flickr account took ages - and another lot passwords -and then there were all the adds to wade through! Give me the simplicity of google anytime. Managed to upload some more historic photos into Flickr. Should I have been able to upload the photos onto this blogg? If so I missed the 'Button'. So here is the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/26822782@N07/
OK, have now added the images - it makes a difference when you check out the icons more carefully.
Sorry images didn't upload. Just left with a blank space. You will need to use the link.I am still feeling very bamboozled by all of this - does anyone else feel the same?

No comments:
Post a Comment